For each purchase made through Kakuru’s online store, consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase free of charge within 14 calendar days. Returning products must be in their original intact condition with all tags still attached and in their original packaging. Please note that pierced earrings including earrings pendants must be unworn for reasons of hygiene and safety. The aforementioned time limit starts from the receipt of the products. Shipping fees and insurance is the responsibility of the consumer.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, consumers must complete and send to Kakuru, along with the returning product in its original package the special withdrawal form which is always available here, or send it via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of exercising their right of withdrawal, consumers are required to return the product in its sealed original packaging to Kakuru and the latter is obliged to refund the amounts paid by them within thirty (30) days in the same way they were paid. In any case, in order to better serve and arrange refunds faster, consumers are kindly advised to contact Kakuru prior to exercising their right of withdrawal in order to inform Kakuru of their intention to do so. The package must be accompanied by the original receipt or invoice of purchase.
If the return of a product takes place due to a Kakuru’s unintended mistake regarding which the consumer has notified Kakuru without delay in order for the latter to be able to ascertain it, the cost of the return and the delivery of the correct product is borne by Kakuru. In that case and in order for Kakuru to bear the shipping cost, the user should contact Kakuru via email@example.com in order to receive instructions on how to return the product to Kakuru and for the latter to be able to make the technical and accounting arrangements for bearing the respective costs.
Kakuru jewelry made with passion, inspiration, great care and attention to detail. Every Kakuru jewelry is aimed to maintain its highest quality. If Kakuru jewelry needs repair, please contact Kakuru at firstname.lastname@example.org for repair inquiries. Include name, address, phone number, email address, the jewel code (if it is available) and note the reason for repair.
All returns/repairs must be addressed to
KAKURU: Petraki 24 Str.Syntagma 10563, Athens, Greece
T: +30 210 3315424
Every piece of Kakuru jewelry is made and assembled in Kakuru workshop so it needs to be looked after carefully. Following are instructions on how customers will make jewelry last a lifetime:
- Always protect your jewelry from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Store your jewelry in a soft pouch or box with an anti-tarnish strip like Kakuru packaging. Try to keep pieces apart so they don’t rub together.
- Silver is a precious metal and its tarnish occurs when comes in to contact with hydrogen sulfide and sulfur dioxide in the air or its immediate surroundings. It is recommended to avoid coming into contact with sweating, perfumes, hand creams, acetone, and solvents.
- Never go swimming wearing jewelry, as chlorine in swimming pools and salt water can cause damage to all metals.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.